Twitter Updates

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Balls

So it seems Youtube has changed their user agreement in a way that would let them sell my content as their own, and we would recieve absolutely nothing for any of our work.

As much as I'd like to continue posting from Youtube, I can't. I'm just not willing to sacrifice my films to them in such a way. So, the upcoming show form SonicRift/Wednesday is going to have to find a new form of distribution.

I considered using Google Video, but if we attain the kind of popularity we're aiming for, Mr. Eric Bauman can just download our content and cover the bottom quarter of the frame with his own website tag.

I've signed up with Revver, but I don't want to have a PayPal account to feed revenue into. PayPal is just not trustworthy, from what I've been reading almost daily on Digg, and I don't want to risk depending on them till they discover that I have different political or social views than their management, and they shut my account and seize my cash. Not my idea of a party... So we'll see what happens. We always assumed the money would come from merch anyways. It's just a matter of attaining celebrity I guess.

No comments: